- Jeans or cargo pants. You will need pockets.
- A short sleeve or long sleeve t-shirt that tucks into your pants so that you can draw from the holster without any impediment
- Appropriate footwear, sneakers, boots or other shoes used for hiking and walking over outdoor terrain
- A sturdy belt that fits through your pant loops for your holster
- A ball cap to protect your face from flying brass and sun
- Expensive clothes or jewelry
- A tank top, low cut top, top with an open midriff
- Shorts, skin tight jeans or pants where you can’t store ammunition in the pockets
- flip flops, high heels, spike heels or any other shoes you would not wear for hiking.
- A skinny fashion belt that is useless with a holster attached to it.