Goodwill Baptist Church Fundamental Handgun Class and License qualification
Saturday May 6th, 2017 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Class fee is $100
If you would like to register for the Goodwill Baptist Church Fundamental Handgun class, please submit the contact form below. We will email a conformation and further details about the class.
- Firearms safety
- Holster selection and placement
- The draw
- Sight alignment
- Sight picture
- Trigger pull
- Recoil management
- Malfunctions clearing
- Handgun license proficiency demonstration
- Intro to carrying concealed
Items needed for class
- A handgun in good working condition that is at least .32 caliber.
- A holster and a sturdy belt
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and hearing protection (we have a Glock range kit available for $20)
- Water to drink
In order for us to better prepare your class, please complete the provided form. If you have any questions, please contact us or your group representative.
We will e-mail a response to your registration request.