Our 2 1/2 hour handgun training session is designed for new shooters. The class usually takes place at our private outdoor range, at Ally Outdoors indoor range, or at Midland Shooters Association.
The training session emphasizes learning handgun safety, proper shooting fundamentals, and basic movements in a slow and comfortable setting.
We will cover Firearms Safety Rules, safe gun handling, the proper shooting fundamentals, and live practical fire exercises to create a solid foundation and progress to more advanced techniques.
If you aren't completely satisfied at the end of the session, we will refund your money. That is our guarantee.
We will cover
• Firearms Safety Rules
• Shooting stance
• Proper Grip
• Sight Alignment
• Trigger control
• Recoil management
• Shooting tempo
• The shooting portion of the online License to Carry a handgun class.
• Intro to Defensive Handgun
· A reliable handgun (we have handguns, ammo with a holster for rent with prior arrangements for $20)
· A holster is highly recommended but not required
· A sturdy belt to support the holster
· 100 rounds of ammunition (we have 9 mm and 22 LR)
· Eye and Hearing protection (we have available to loan. Prescription or sunglasses will work)
· Weather appropriate attire for an outdoor range
· Comfortable shoes
· Water and snacks
We appreciate your business