You may now complete the official Texas License to Carry class online at your convenience on any device for only $50, then do the 1-hour shooting range portion with us for only $60. We do the shooting portion every day.
The Texas License to Carry a Handgun (LTC) is also known as a concealed handgun license (CHL), concealed carry permit, or concealed carry weapon (CCW). Texas has reciprocity 37 states.
You can take the official 4-hour License to Carry a Handgun class online in your home for only $50 by clicking here.
As soon as you complete the 4-hour online class, contact us to do the shooting portion.
Our fee is only $60. We pay the range fees.
Follow these steps to get a License to Carry a handgun. The total cost is $160.
- Complete the 4 hours online LTC class for $50
- Complete the shooting portion with us. $60
- Submit an online application to the Texas DPS website $40
- Make an appointment for fingerprints $10
- Submit your Certificate of Training to the DPS (LTC-101)
Once you complete all the steps, your LTC will be mailed to you by the Texas Department of Public Safety.
The return time is usually 2 – 4 weeks.
(If you have any questions regarding the processing of your application, please call the Texas DPS at 512-424-7293)